WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto Protocol
Static Rewards, LP Acquisition, Manual Burn
A common misconception with the heavy APY average is the subjectivity of the impermanent loss from staking an LP (liquidity provider) in a farming reward generator. With the explosion of DeFi we have seen too many new cryptocurrency prospectors get sucked into a high APY LP-farming trap, feeling hopeless as they are pushed out by earlier buyers with higher staking rewards. Weâ€™ve all been there, seeing those shiny 6 digit figures can be pretty damn tempting to jump in. However, almost always the token suffers from the inevitable valuation bubble, which is then followed by the burst and the impending collapse of the price. This Is why we have seen the mass adoption of static rewards, also known as reflection, a separate concept that seeks to eliminate the troubles caused by farming rewards.
Static rewards solve a host of problems. First, the reward amount is conditional upon the volume of the token being traded. This mechanism aims to alleviate some of the downward sell pressure put on the token caused by earlier adopters selling their tokens after farming crazy high APYâ€™s. Second, the reflect mechanism encourages holders to hang onto their tokens to garner higher kick-backs which are based upon a percentages carried out and dependent upon the total tokens held by the owner.
Sometimes burns matter; sometimes they donâ€™t. A continuous burn on any one protocol can be nice in the early days, however, this means the burn cannot be finite or controlled in any way. Having burns controlled by the team and promoted based on achievements helps to keep the community rewarded and informed. The conditions of the manual burn and the amounts can be advertised and tracked.Â WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto aims to implement a burn strategy that is beneficial and rewarding for those engaged for the long term. Furthermore, the total number of WHITECAT [WCAT] Cryptos burned is featured on our readout located on the website which allows for further transparency in identifying the current circulating supply at any given point of time.
Automatic Liquidity Pool (LP)
Automatic LP is the secret sauce of WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto. Here we have a function that acts as a two-fold beneficial implementation for holders. First, the contract sucks up tokens from sellers and buyers alike, and adds them to the LP creating a solid price floor. Second, the penalty acts as an arbitrage resistant mechanism that secures the volume of WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto as a reward for the holders. In theory, the added LP creates a stability from the supplied LP by adding the tax to the overall liquidity of the token, thus increasing the tokens overall LP and supporting the price floor of the token. This is different from the burn function of other reflection tokens which is only beneficial in the short term from the granted reduction of supply. As the WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto token LP increases, the price stability mirrors this function with the benefit of a solid price floor and cushion for holders. The goal here is to prevent the larger dips when whales decide to sell their tokens later in the game, which keeps the price from fluctuating as much as if there was no automatic LP function. All of this is an effort to alleviate some of the troubles we have seen with the current DeFi reflection tokens. We are confident that this model and protocol will prevail over the outdated reflection tokens for these reasons
- Total Supply: 100 Billion Tokens
- Verified Smart Contract
- Total Supply 100 Billion
- 6% are redistributed back to holders
- 4% are burned forever reducing the total supply
WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto Protocol
- WHITECAT [WCAT] TOKEN TOKENOMICS ARE SIMPLE
We created WHITECAT [WCAT] Token to provide our holders with leading tokenomics within the DeFi space.
- INSTANT STAKING
With the WHITECAT [WCAT] Cryptocurrency token there is no need to stake or lock up your tokens anywhere to receive rewards.
Just hold tokens in your wallet and watch your balance increase.
- WHITECAT [WCAT] – Charge a 10% transaction fee which is split in two ways:
The WHITECAT [WCAT]Â tokenomics apply a special tax to every buy or sell of the tokens.
6% are redistributed back to holders while 4% are burned forever reducing the total supply.
- The WHITECAT [WCAT] Protocol was launched back on April 2021. The WHITECAT [WCAT] is a community driven Protocol that aims to create a self-regenerating automatic liquidity providing protocol that would pay out static rewards to holders and penalize sellers. This fair launched DeFi Token has three main functions that occur during each trade: Reflection(Static Rewards), LP Acquisition and Burn.
- The Static Rewards are earned by people when they hold the cryptocurrency for long periods of time. The Automatic LP creates stability with the benefit of a solid price floor and cushion for holders.
- WHITECAT [WCAT] Protocol penalizes sellers with a 10 per cent selling fee which is then distributed among the people who are holding the crypto.
WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto Nature
THE WIN! WIN! IDEA BEHIND IT
- The nature of The WHITECAT [WCAT] crypto is that there is a finite amount, meaning the laws of supply and demand apply to it. The more WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto is bought, the lower the supply is creating a higher price.
- The WHITECAT [WCAT] Crypto Coin will sure raise some eyebrows and catch lots of attention and therefore will raise demand. The price curve is expected to continue showing tremendous growth. Our team hopes that you decided to give it a try.